The head of our Estates Department has more than forty years of experience in planning estates – drafting wills, living trusts, advanced medical directives, and other estate planning tools to:
- Facilitate the smooth administration of your estate while living but unable to manage your own affairs
- Ensure that the people you care most about receive the inheritance you want them to have
- Ease the financial and emotional burden on your heirs
We also have decades of experience in:
- Administering the estates of loved ones who have died, with or without a will or trust
- Challenging improper actions of trustees and administrators, including compelling accounting
- Guiding you in administering the conservatorship estate of friends or family members who are no longer able to manage their own affairs
Everyone has an estate of some size. Everyone needs an estate plan. Further, if a loved one has passed, or is no longer able to manage his or her affairs, it would be our honor to help you administer their affairs.
We invite you to contact us to see how we can help you.